Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
The best backpack for any digital nomad cannot be predicted freely. It depends upon the DM and his/her traveling area. Moreover, it depends upon so many factors like the gear to be carried, route, whether traveling solo or group etc.
Always, while choosing a backpack as a DM.choose a lightweight backpack. Don't overburden with a heavy load on your back. The backpack market has got plenty of choices for selecting one good backpack. While choosing a backpack for DM consider the gear organization, features, durability, brand, previous customer reviews, and the cost. Don't think always a costly one will bring all good features. There are several good backpacks available with a lot of features at an affordable cost.
Spending a few minutes online before making a purchasing decision will save your pocket and bring comfort.

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

hotels in Kiev, Ukraine

hey there, hope everyone in a Christmas mood. I'm […]

Hey everyone, Just dropping by to share our lates[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome