Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Get the resources, information, and answers to your burning questions about how to be a digital nomad. From quitting your day job to finding freelance gigs to taking your business on the road.
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how much money is needed per day to be a digital nomad in the following areas: Europe, Asia, and New Zealand?

If you're currently making money as a digital nomad, what are you doing to afford sustained travel so you don't run out of money?

Thank you.
There's really no one answer! As a general rule, Asia will be cheaper than Europe, which is cheaper than New Zealand. BUT there are cheap places in Europe (Hungary, for example) and expensive places in Asia (Singapore, for example). In my experience, on average, you can live comfortably on $1500 in SE Asia and something more like $4000 per month in a lot of Europe.

My advice would be to decide on some specific cities, research their cost of living, visa costs, etc, and plan from there.

There's really no one answer! As a general rule, A[…]

Penang, Malaysia

Once you're on the ground and there you can use lo[…]

I don't know all the details...but look into LifeA[…]

I don't know about going from zero experience beca[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!