Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
By PeterP
Hi Dns,

I'm preparing myself for the transition from rehab to DN. I had a workplace accident resulting in an amputated right leg.

I have a government annuity, can live comfortably in Australia if id like, and I'm currently establishing a personal Algo Trading system for travel. So work and $$ are not the problems, more general healthcare, maid services, personal chefs etc for someone like myself??

If there are any disabled DNs OR even if you have met with some during travel I would love to hear any constructive comments.

Cheers
By Robert O'Kruk
Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're still adventuring! I think Bali might be a good spot for you. You can have affordable access to everything mentioned. The only thing I would do more research about is the healthcare to support your unique health situation.

Rock on Peter!

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,R[…]

Hey! A few years I was lucky enough to descover B[…]

I believe visas are 9 months in duration, but can […]

Yep, I wouldn't mention any work which you may, or[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome