Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By Kat
Privacy Awareness Week, or PAW, is an initiative that aims to raise awareness about online privacy issues and the importance of safeguarding personal information. Initiated by the Asia Pacific Privacy Authorities (APPA) in 2006, the event will be celebrated throughout May across a number of countries in the Asia Pacific region.

It got me thinking that being a digital nomad means living a part of your life online most often than others. They tend to have rich profiles - posting their daily lives and meeting new people. Like everyone, privacy is also a concern to nomads.

So, how do you make your online self private? Do nomads care about privacy online? Do you had any experience where your privacy got hurt?

Helpful resource(s):
Privacy Awareness Week: 8 Ways People Can Protect Their Privacy Online
It is a real concern for any DN to keep the online privacy. When all our emails are fulfilled with the GDPR compatible news and mails, this is the right time to discuss our online privacy. Thanks for giving more tips on this issue.

https://youtu.be/1eVOQxepWg0 Let me kno[…]

Travel addicts wanted!

Hello! I am interested in learning more about your[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi there ! My name is Benjamin , I am from the […]

Hi guys, so I m using following sites in order t[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!