Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Wilco Boer, a Dutch students who's currently in China. I came to China to do my graduation assignment. This is mainly my thesis and doing research on Location Independent Entrepreneurship.

When I'm finished with my study, I would like to set up my own business and my goal is to be location independent myself.

To be able to start my professional career, may I ask 5 minutes of your time? Because of my research, I would like to know what is financially challenging you in your entrepreneurial journey. You may think of to what extend you feel in control of your numbers and if you make use of external parties.

I created a survey and I would be so grateful if you are willing to fill it out and help me with my graduation.

Thanks you so much and greetings from Beijing, China.

https://abelfinance.typeform.com/to/PFJnTc

I just joined today...this resource is going to be[…]

Anybody here bought that package and can recomme[…]

Disabled Digital Nomads

Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're sti[…]

Digital nomad in computers

Hei everyone! This is an old post but I think the […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!