Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Get the resources, information, and answers to your burning questions about how to be a digital nomad. From quitting your day job to finding freelance gigs to taking your business on the road.
Well if you don't have skills then two options would be learning/training or volunteering. Do you have interests? Have you gone to school or considered it. Nobody can figure out your path! You've got to do the searching yourself :)
Robert O'Kruk wrote:Well if you don't have skills then two options would be learning/training or volunteering. Do you have interests? Have you gone to school or considered it. Nobody can figure out your path! You've got to do the searching yourself :)

I don't really know what I'm interested in. I mean, I want to help people, but I'm not sure how. I went to real estate school, that just wasn't my thing.

I just joined today...this resource is going to be[…]

Anybody here bought that package and can recomme[…]

Disabled Digital Nomads

Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're sti[…]

Digital nomad in computers

Hei everyone! This is an old post but I think the […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!