Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
Both my wife and I spent significant amounts of time working remotely in the past but ended up back in the corporate world because we missed the social aspects of an office and being part of a team. We never tried coworking because it seemed expensive... It got us thinking though, what if we could have searched for other remote workers in our city and gotten together to recreate the feeling of working in an office with others and just shared our homes or offices to meet up instead of paying for coworking? Something like couchsurfing, meetups, and coworking combined in one? We've been sending around a survey to remote workers getting their feedback on whether a platform/network/whatever to help them connect in this way would be interesting or a terrible idea. If you have any feedback about the idea or would be willing to take a super quick survey to let us know what you think we'd love to hear from you!

Survey at: https://goo.gl/forms/4XugAKGpevXKgDRq1

Hey Sarah, While we have some plans to run more b[…]

Anybody here bought that package and can recomme[…]

Disabled Digital Nomads

Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're sti[…]

Digital nomad in computers

Hei everyone! This is an old post but I think the […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!