Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
By Hovan Godzhoyan
Hello,

My name is Hovan and I represent a market research company. We are currently looking for full-size van owners to participate in an online research survey, taking place from April 23-27 with about 20 minutes of activity per day.

This is not a sales pitch and no one will try to sell you anything during or after the study.

Qualifying Vans:
Ford Transit
Chevrolet Express
Freightliner Sprinter
GMC Savanna
Mercedes Metris
Mercedes Sprinter
Nissan NV
RAM Van/Promaster

Qualified participants that complete the 5 day survey will be compensated $200.

If you own a full-size van and are interested in participating, please call me directly at (818) 530-1009. If I miss your call, please be sure to leave me a voice message and I will return your call.

Hi DigitalNomadForum Members, As we're moving to […]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

That's awesome. All the best in launching your new[…]

Fellow DigitalNomadsForum Members, Just dropping […]

Hello current and aspiring digital nomads! My co[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!