Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
Hi folks,

I work in international development and am looking for a bag to replace a Deuter Bike Bag. My requirements are:

- daily use (i.e not a 40l, max 30 or 20-25 but expandable)
- rugged & easy to clean ( i work in a lot of different environments, incl. dusty floors, dirty cars and I want to take the bag out in the nature)
- organized for work (i need to carry laptop and oher tech + occasionally some documents)
- hiking compatible (i like hiking and i want to avoid having to buy a separate bag, i.e. it should be comfortable, good straps and some ventilation, also good for cycling, ideally some hip straps)
- style (should work with a suit too! so some degree of style, no 50 straps dangling...)

I looked at Minaal (but I miss the organizer features on the daily pack), Tortuga Outbreaker 35 (out of stock), Nomatic Travel Pack (Available Apr. 15). Any other ideas?

Cheers,

Nils

Hey Sarah, While we have some plans to run more b[…]

Anybody here bought that package and can recomme[…]

Disabled Digital Nomads

Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're sti[…]

Digital nomad in computers

Hei everyone! This is an old post but I think the […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!