Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
By RaoulRalli
Check out DesqWorx, the freshest, finest, and the funkiest Coworking Space in Gurgaon.

With an environment that boosts efficiency and creativity, they offer great facilities/amenities, have friendly staff, and a plethora of options to choose from, be it private and open-plan workspaces, meeting rooms, business lounges or soundproof telephone booths - they have it all! They even have a coffee bar for their clients to keep them refreshed and active.

DesqWorx caters to your needs and encourages creative exchange between businesses and like-minded professionals. They're highly innovative when it comes to networking as demonstrated by concepts like the 'Coffee Bar' and 'Pin Your Business Card on The Placard' which they've introduced to lighten up the atmosphere. All in all, they help you get your work done with all the services/facilities you need, with a pretty funky vibe and at a reasonable price.

What's My Pro Tip?

They have special deals on atm! If you’ve just started out, they even have on-site graphic & web designers to help you build your website, develop logos and branding, or come up with marketing ideas!

Feel free to check them out on http://www.desqworx.com or contact them on 91-9560596859.
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hello, my name is Charlie. I worked in the IT / G[…]

Hello! I decided to open my freelance company in […]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome