Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By boatdrinks123
Hello Digital Nomads! I have been working for a wholesale distribution company, headquartered in Massachusetts for almost 25 years, as its CEO. I am burned out and ready for a change. I am looking to work remotely so i no longer have to go to an office every day. I have tremendous experience in all facets of running a business. Our business does revenue of about $55,000,000 with EBITDA of $4,000,000.

Any ideas or thoughts as to the best way for me to pursue a new work lifestyle?
By Robert O'Kruk
Hey boatdrinks! Love it. Time for a change! I'm the co-founder of this forum and we're launching a retreat that might be perfect for you in late July 2018. If you're interested in learning more please private message me.

Advice wise, let's get more specific! What are you unsure about in terms of how to proceed with this new lifestyle? :)
By boatdrinks123
I honestly have been doing the same thing for 25 years. I have no idea as to where to look for opportunities where i can work remotely and continue to earn a living. I would be interested in learning more about the retreat for sure.

https://youtu.be/1eVOQxepWg0 Let me kno[…]

Travel addicts wanted!

Hello! I am interested in learning more about your[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi there ! My name is Benjamin , I am from the […]

Hi guys, so I m using following sites in order t[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!