Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
I'm travelling to Myanmar in the next couple of weeks and plan to set up a base next to the beach in a village called Ngwe Saung which is 4 hours West of Yangon by $5 bus, and overlooks the bay of Bengal! They have just installed Fiber Optic High Speed Internet! I know the area very well and if you are willing to 'rough' it, then accommodation can be found for $5/night. With food and most alcohol prices being cheaper than most of Thailand, this I think this makes the area very attractive. Not to mention the natural beauty you are surrounded by, with many excursions/adventures right on your doorstep! I have set up a facebook page, to see if there is interest to grow a pioneering community within Myanmar, check it out and any feedback is appreciated!!
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... l%20nomads
I've been although Myanmar seems like a very scary place for many to currently visit because of recent genocide problems in the country :(

Such an amazing country! Ngwe Saung is very nice indeed, although there was no fibre optic wifi when I went! :P

Hi DigitalNomadForum Members, As we're moving to […]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

That's awesome. All the best in launching your new[…]

Fellow DigitalNomadsForum Members, Just dropping […]

Hello current and aspiring digital nomads! My co[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!