Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

This is the spot to discuss the amazing continent that is Africa as it relates to digital nomads. Moderated by Torsten Kremser, an African resident and the founder of Nomad Convoy - a trans-African adventure travel project for digital nomads.
I have designed a custom trip with a local agency and am in need of a few more travelers to make it affordable. The trip starts in Kigali Rwanda ( on thrus june 1st) we will be doing cultural events ( visiting a women's collaberative), biking with the national rwandan cycling team, safari, 2 day kayaking lake kivu. We will then head into the congo and visit the gorilla orphange, spend 2 days trekking to the gorillas, and hiking up a volcano and spending the night at the top ( there is a active lava lake at the top) we then get driven back to Kigali the night of June 13th. If you are adventerous and have always wanted to do something like this you can contact me andreadowd@hotmail.com for more details.

Thanks
Andrea
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hii I am Vaibhav Verma. I am so happy that this fo[…]

DO NOT Book a house on Spotahome. The landlords he[…]

I'd recommend Venice if it's your first trip as it[…]

Poland is the value and technology the country has[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!