Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
Hello all,
I own an HK company. In order to avoid corporate tax, I should claim the status of "offshore" company (procedure long and complex). Assuming that the IRD department will recognize offshore status, would I need to pay corporate tax in another country?
I need to specify that I will not have a stable residence and I will keep moving country after country.


Hey! A few years I was lucky enough to descover B[…]

I believe visas are 9 months in duration, but can […]

Yep, I wouldn't mention any work which you may, or[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome