Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
I use the 3-tier approach to packing. Tier 1 consists of the absolute essentials, Tier 2 is valuables, and Tier 3 are things that can be easily replaced with money.

Tier 1
These things are either on me or in my backpack.
    *Passport
    *Credit & debit cards
    *Cash
    *Phone

Tier 2
These things are in my carry-on.
    *Basically any and all valuable electronics.

Tier 3
These things are in my checked luggage if I have one.
    *Clothes and basically anything doesn't fit in the first two tiers
The Best Travel Essentials Things inside your bag.

1.Photocopy of your passport, Universal Adapter Plug, Rain Poncho, Bottle Opener,Travel Document Holder,Resealable Plastic Bags,
2.Snacks,Pain Reliever, Travel-Size Toothpaste, A Magazine, Footwear for the Plane, A (Working) Pen, Legal-Size Envelope, Antibacterial Wipes, Sewing Kit, Emery Board or Nail Clipper, Diarrhea Medicine
3.Luggage Strap, Business Cards,Eyeglasses Prescription,Binder Clips

here im giving some list of thinks to collect with your tour or travel begs
Hello,
Here are some tips:
1. Roll, don't fold.

Many travel experts—including backpackers, who must stuff months' worth of clothing into a pack the size of a box of wine—agree that rolling is superior to folding. Tightly rolled clothes take up less space than folded ones. Plus, they're less prone to getting deep wrinkles from fold creases.

2. Make a packing list

When it comes to packing, procrastinators fall short. Start your packing process days or even weeks ahead of your departure date; this gives you time to craft a complete list, plus purchase any additional items you might need for your vacation. Creating a packing list is a fail-safe way to ensure that you never, ever forget to bring something important.

3. Know your airline's baggage-fee policy

Figuring out the airlines' tricky and befuddling baggage-fee policies is key to any budget-minded packing strategy. While most airlines permit travelers to check at least one bag on international flights, the majority of U.S. carriers charge big bucks for bags checked on domestic flights.

I just bought two Douchebags called "carryall[…]

First step is to figure out what remote skill you […]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi I'm William. I'm 27. Two college degrees. A bac[…]

Spotahome Review - Never Use Spotahome

I agree - never use spotahome. My booking was canc[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!