Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
By TaybraM
Hey everyone,

I am the production and marketing manager for a product called Wonderbag. The Wonderbag is an eco friendly slow cooker that requires no electricity. We are currently developing a new video for our website that is intended to explain how the bag works as well as show the numerous demographics that it applies to. Van life folks are one of those demographics! But you are a difficult bunch to track down as many of you travel constantly and some avoid social technologies. I'm here in an attempt to find any Van life folks who will be in the northeast US area within the next month or two who may be interested in being a part of the commercial. Instead of staging a fake couple traveling the road I would love to find a real couple (or individual, also dogs welcome) that already has a van with all the fixings.

Attached is a link to give you a more detailed idea of what the Wonderbag is and it's origins. If you have any interest in this partnership please contact me at taybra@mywonderbag.com. Thanks!

http://mywonderbag.com/

Best,
Taybra Marchese
By Mel Candea
Hi Taybra. :) The Wonderbag looks like such a cool product - I love slow cooking - wish we lived in the States. Ha. I've sent your request/link to Searching for Sero (not sure where they are in the States right now, but they're 'real vanlifers' with a great message). We can also post to our Facebook group, if that'd help? Let me know.

Mel, Westfalia Digital Nomads

Anybody here bought that package and can recomme[…]

Fixed! Sorry about that Max. Thanks for sharing th[…]

Disabled Digital Nomads

Wow very interesting to hear! I'm happy you're sti[…]

Digital nomad in computers

Hei everyone! This is an old post but I think the […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!