Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
By quinbee
I have a pair of Merrell running shoes and a pair of Havaianas flip-flops.

So what footwear do you wear or pack? What would be the best pair of footwear for us digital nomads? Any recommendations on comfortable, nice looking shoes are great! :)
Oh I'm following this! On my last trip I walked about 10miles per day in a pair of trainers that I thought fit me ...well apparently they don't because I came back with numerous blisters, broken skin and bruises.

I have a pair of walking boots which are ideal when I'm hiking, but I would like a nicer looking pair of shoes when exploring cities etc
Been rocking some Xero barefoot sandals for the last 7 months. Pretty nice! Really awesome because they are sandals they minimally effect your walking posture/gait. So if you're a big health hippy like me they are pretty awesome :)
Just checked them out - great for the tropical climates and beaches ....now I just need an option for snow and rain! :D lol

Robert O'Kruk wrote:Been rocking some Xero barefoot sandals for the last 7 months. Pretty nice! Really awesome because they are sandals they minimally effect your walking posture/gait. So if you're a big health hippy like me they are pretty awesome :)
By CameronM
I have Nike and leaning towards purchasing a pair of the North Face hiking shoes.

@Robert - Thank you! I have checked out Xero. They look nice and super comfy too!
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I'm Chris (30) :) I spent one year in NZ on a […]

Hello, I'm an American, planning to briefly trave[…]

Finding cheaper flights

The best answer is google flights I discovered tha[…]

The First Film about #Vanlifers!

Very cool of you, Robert. :) We're looking forward[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!