[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The best footwear for digital nomads - Digital Nomads Forum

Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
By quinbee
I have a pair of Merrell running shoes and a pair of Havaianas flip-flops.

So what footwear do you wear or pack? What would be the best pair of footwear for us digital nomads? Any recommendations on comfortable, nice looking shoes are great! :)
Oh I'm following this! On my last trip I walked about 10miles per day in a pair of trainers that I thought fit me ...well apparently they don't because I came back with numerous blisters, broken skin and bruises.

I have a pair of walking boots which are ideal when I'm hiking, but I would like a nicer looking pair of shoes when exploring cities etc
Been rocking some Xero barefoot sandals for the last 7 months. Pretty nice! Really awesome because they are sandals they minimally effect your walking posture/gait. So if you're a big health hippy like me they are pretty awesome :)
By CameronM
I have Nike and leaning towards purchasing a pair of the North Face hiking shoes.

@Robert - Thank you! I have checked out Xero. They look nice and super comfy too!
By hikinggearlab
While buying the best footwear for Digital Nomad, you should consider the following features:- Comfort, Durability, Stability, Breathability, Insulation, Water resistance, Height and Weight.
While buying the best footwear for Digital Nomads, you may have to consider following things:
-Comfort and Support
-Climate and Weather(Know the climate you are going to experience)
-Terrain
-Durability
-The terrain of the journey
-Material Used
Before going for a purchase, try to spend some time to research on your best footwear.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome