Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
I am using Northface. Very pleased with it but would like to hear any recommendations for the best backpacks, lightweight, durable and spacious enough for us digital nomads. What are you using now? Thanks in advance!
I use an Osprey, but after talking with some long term nomads I have changed my mind and will be switching before my next trip.
Don't get me wrong I love my Osprey, but I've found that mine doesn't have the pockets I need to stay organized and is more suited to hiking / a lot of walking. I guess I'm a lazy backpacker ;) when I'm doing a lot of walking it's not with all my luggage.

Allow me to introduce you to https://www.tombihn.com/collections/travel-bags. My friends who have been DN-ing for 7 years are now solely using this brand after trying a lot.
Actually, I've been browsing through Osprey's travel backpacks and good thing I've read your recommendation! I am a lazy backpacker too so it looks like Tom Bihn's just what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing their lovely collection MayaNik! :)
Finding cheaper flights

The best answer is google flights I discovered tha[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! My name is Sara. Originally I'm f[…]

The First Film about #Vanlifers!

Very cool of you, Robert. :) We're looking forward[…]

Essential Travel Wardrobe

Thanks for the super quick reply and the the insig[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!