Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best laptop, headphones, backpack (and other digital nomad staples) that will stand the test of time? This is the place to find it!
By savitoj.singh
It really depends on, what part of the globe are you travelling in.
I can suggest for India though, if you are travelling inter-state than prefer for a cab service which provides you with a switch in case you are about to enter another state.
This way the taxi guys save on the taxes that they have to pay when they enter a different state and eventually they charge you less.
By Kat
Well, I mostly use Uber for city wide travel but when I'm traveling outside the country I often get into trouble of hiring a car online because the price spikes all the time. I then have to hire cars the traditional way when I land on airport, even then sometimes I face problems.

Turo is a good option just like Uber but money saving is not its feat. I didn't find much of a difference. So based on my experience, if you want to travel outside of your country, hire 1 to 2 weeks before. Since, I do online shopping most of the time even for travels so I own a VPN with virtual prepaid cards. It helps me get rid of country specific websites and price changes, plus sometimes I get discounts as well. I might not be able to describe it well :? . I learned this trick on the case study by a VPN company regarding car rental. Here's the self explanatory study: https://www.purevpn.com/blog/cheap-car-rental-tips/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome