Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find awesome platforms, services and more to make your life easier as a digital nomad.
When I built this forum I was faced with choices about options for people to signup and become a forum member. Of course the tried and true method of just using email works, but I had also recently seen other sites allowing you to create an account or login with your social account. Personally I like it because it's just one button click and no typing, a smoother user experience.

So I setup OneAll to allow people to signup for this forum with their social media accounts as well. I figured a small amount of people might use it, but for them, they might appreciate the faster / smoother user experience. I was wrong about the numbers! With just over 5,000 forum members I was very interested to learn that just over 50% of our members have signed up through OneAll using their social media account. Another interesting thing I realized was that of all the technical support / account issue emails I have gotten as the admin of this forum, they have literally all been related to the email accounts.

Looking ahead, it's pretty clear that using a social login platform for any project makes sense. Users like it for its ease of use and I like it because it saves me time with account login issues.

I would recommend OneAll and they have a free account for your first 2,500 users, so it gives you the chance to build a platform that works, before needing to pay for anything.

If you need a solid platform that lets people make accounts for your website with their social media account. Check out https://www.oneall.com/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome