[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
My Review Of OneAll - Social Login Integration Platform - Digital Nomads Forum

Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find awesome platforms, services and more to make your life easier as a digital nomad.
When I built this forum I was faced with choices about options for people to signup and become a forum member. Of course the tried and true method of just using email works, but I had also recently seen other sites allowing you to create an account or login with your social account. Personally I like it because it's just one button click and no typing, a smoother user experience.

So I setup OneAll to allow people to signup for this forum with their social media accounts as well. I figured a small amount of people might use it, but for them, they might appreciate the faster / smoother user experience. I was wrong about the numbers! With just over 5,000 forum members I was very interested to learn that just over 50% of our members have signed up through OneAll using their social media account. Another interesting thing I realized was that of all the technical support / account issue emails I have gotten as the admin of this forum, they have literally all been related to the email accounts.

Looking ahead, it's pretty clear that using a social login platform for any project makes sense. Users like it for its ease of use and I like it because it saves me time with account login issues.

I would recommend OneAll and they have a free account for your first 2,500 users, so it gives you the chance to build a platform that works, before needing to pay for anything.

If you need a solid platform that lets people make accounts for your website with their social media account. Check out
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome