Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Find awesome platforms, services and more to make your life easier as a digital nomad.
By xtjnrchris
Flight hacking has been one of my biggest obsession in recent months, all in a bid to try to find the cheapest way to travel from point A to B.

Here are some tips based on what I've found:

- best deals in first/ business class are usually done via miles, if you don't have enough you could buy miles from airline or dozen of partner airlines.
- how well in advance do you book (best is 2-6 months in advance)
- which dates/season do you pick (avoid school holidays in both countries in possible)
- what is your flexibility on dates and airports
- are you ok with extra stops or even overnight stopovers?
- there are also flight hacking experts such as Flystein who can help to save time and money.
By Kamal Kataria
Hi, I have recently come across www.uddjaa.com for travel deals.. I booked a flight and hotel room both at a very competitive price. Its user friendly and easy to use as it not complicated.
I suggest to try it to compare prices before you make a flight or hotel booking.

By jack.bates
I have found Google flights is a great resource to start. It allows you to pick your starting location and view a map of the world and prices to fly to different locations. I've found a few ways to best utilize this tool.

First off all figure out where you want to go

I like to search one way flights as sometimes that seems to show the best deals

If you are trying to cross into Europe from the US it can be advantageous to get yourself to NYC first. Many cities fly into NYC for very cheap and then to cross the ocean NYC has some of the best rates.

If you are willing to take a couple flights I've found going to Dublin, Paris, Rome, or Barcelona seem to have cheap (around $150-200) one way flights to those locations from NYC right now

If you know where you want to go, you can click on a ticket and then it will take you from the map to a more detailed page....you can click the calendar area to get a dropdown allowing you to change the date. You can see on that dropdown that each day shows the variety of pricing which can vary drastically.

If your travel dates are very open you can look at the price graph option to see what the best prices are on the graph

One last trick I've found helpful is to do a reverse search....start with where you want to go and see what locations are cheap to fly to from there....many times the reverse flights which are the ones you need to get to your location are similar in price

The flexibility you have in time and how many flights you are willing to take will make a big difference in your ultimate cost....also don't forget to consider bag fees as multiple!e flights of course can come with multiple fees.
By diego.scur
Hi there, my name is Diego and I am based in London at the moment. I own a blog of cheap airlines tickets, I just update tickets fares with big discounts (not less than 40%), mistake fares (Like London to Amsterdam for £ 2.00 return), or just promotions tickets to all around the world.

If you don't wanna miss the next cheap flight, give a like in my page on Facebook. :D

https://www.facebook.com/Next-Stamp-1923428591311204/
https://wordpress.com/view/nextstamp.wordpress.com
Finding cheaper flights

Hi there, my name is Diego and I am based in Londo[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, my name is Diego and I am based in Londo[…]

The First Film about #Vanlifers!

Very cool of you, Robert. :) We're looking forward[…]

Essential Travel Wardrobe

Thanks for the super quick reply and the the insig[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!