Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
Traveling can get tiring. Taking breaks from traveling every now and then is essential if you want to travel the world. There has been some discussion that a single life while traveling is glamorous. Most of the time it is hard work, you are constantly are looking out for yourself and no one having your back but you. My first trip was up to British, Columbia. Canada may not seem that far however after traveling through and coming back was a lot to take in. Traveling while with a disability is extremely dangerous. My disability is both generalized and non-generalized epilepsy. For people who do not know epilepsy is where neurons in your brain miscommunicate and in turn you can either have convulsions or staring seizures. I have both and through some of the traveling I have done seizures come at possibly the worst time. When hiking up a mountain in Canada I had a seizure and fell down the mountain some. I got some nasty scars, however still in one piece. Getting my medicine isn't easy either. The difficulty just getting a pharmacy to fill the prescription is a pain in itself.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome