[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself! - Page 15 - Digital Nomads Forum

Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
Hello there! My name is Ma. Teresita. I am a Virtual Assistant from the Philippines. I have been working as a VA for about a year now. I have decided to work from home when I was pregnant with my daughter, she is now 5 mos old, praise God. I am raising her alone, her biological father fled and was gone with the wind the moment he learned that I am continuing my pregnancy. I am happy that I am able to provide for my little one. I am here to learn more and be inspired by other nomads success stories. If any of you guys need VA, you can tap me. I am willing to work with you and develop mymyskills skills in digital work environment. Thank you for your warm welcome! ;) :)
By sam saif
I am a Marketing Manager, have more than 5 years of experience in internet marketing field. I like to share good knowledge with all people on the web. I am from Thailand but currently living in India due to my work.
By simon.bridgewater
Hello Everyone
My name is Simon Bridgewater, 50 years old and counting..

Punk music especially from the mid 1980's and was myself the vocalist of a band called The Instigators.
Electronics especially the IOT(Internet of things) and would love to get involved in this..

Experience:
20+ Years in web development covering PHP, MySQL, Perl and now using Laravel Framework 5.4+
Getting into TDD(Test Driven Development) which I wish I had done 10 years ago.

Favourite Tools and Things that help me develop:
GIT, Sublime, Envoyer, PHPunit..

Want to start doing more varied work and hopefully free myself from my full time job that I have outgrown..
I am Anil from India. I have more than 15 years experience in Computer Hardware, Software and Networking and Also i know very well in Word,Excel,Outlook and Power Point. I am looking for a job in Technical Support and Online Data entry Work
By Sofie
Hi everyone, my name is Sofie. I live in Belgium and just started towards taking the plunge as a digital nomad.

My husband and I first started thinking about digital nomadism when we were traveling on our motorbikes through Central-Asia for 5 months in 2016. The past few months have been a huge rollercoaster that set quite some things in motion. I started my own company as a freelancer (copywriting, content creation, social media management, and eventually some graphic design and webdesign with my husband) and quit my rat race full time job. The plan is to find a part time job for now to pay the bills, and gradually develop the digital nomad dream further with our freelancing activities in the next year or two.

Once we feel comfortable with freelancing and we've established some kind of customer base, we'll rent out our apartment and hit the road.
By vibek
hello all this is vivek . i am 24 year old from India .I am an affiliate marketer, love to travel "beach is love " here to learn more about the digital nomad community and looking forward for share wonderful experiences.
Thank you :)
By Gina Bennett
Hello, world!
I'm Gina, a 33-year-old individual from Edmonton Alberta. I'm currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Communication degree majoring in Journalism. I stumbled upon the term "Digital Nomad" about 6 weeks ago initially, and was intrigued by the idea. I've been traveling in one form or another since I was a small child and I'm taking my first step off the continent in August when I go to Japan for 2.5 weeks.

I want to travel, it's a passion of mine to see new places, experience new things. I've always been happy on the road and I've never really been satisfied with what society says is normal, so I started investigating this "Digital Nomad" curiosity that had been put before me.

My plan: Build myself up, work on my portfolio while I'm in school, using the income to supplement travels during downtime, eventually quit my "normal" job and once I'm done school, the sky's the limit. It's fairly overwhelming to even be thinking about this, but I've tried just about everything else.
By TravelTatty
I m Tatty from France and my passion is to travel around. After i've been living two years in the UK in London, i moved to Barcelona a few month ago. Now i found a very chilly marketing job here https://goo.gl/iqm6Gz.
I'm really excited for the new experience in this country and i hope this forum can give me lot of information about travelling around. Because after this job, i will definitely move one to another country.

Tatty
By stacey.schofield
Hey there! My name is Stacey, a photographer as well as skilled in graphic design, social media management and other creative types of tech. I closed my newborn photography business last year and went to Europe for a couple of months. I just got back from south padre island and the money is running out! My ultimate dream is to travel solo in van and make money on the road while fulfilling a desire to publish a book of sunset around the globe. I want to learn it all and be financially stable on the road.
By marathon55
Hey fellow travelers,
chuck ries here, along with my trusty dachshund Buddy. Our short intro is we have been living in my 2003 honda odyssey van( on it's first transmission at 229K) for the last year. I spend most of our time split between san diego where my son and ex live and Oakland where my friends and roots are. In many ways it's great and since I am collecting SSA retirement it makes living cheap. It do have a glitch or two- both knees are cartilage free and need replacement and both shoulders have torn rotator cuffs and need at least a good scraping. I am currently the owner of UpFrontPrograms a training and consulting firm (see us on Facebook) but am focusing on my relationship with medi-cal and Kaiser. I am open to hearing about get-togethers, meetups etc. as van life sometimes crosses the line from solitude to loneliness. Not often, but enough. Peace folks.
By BelleRose
Hi All!

I'm a single mom on welfare and I've made the decision to make a change. Get off all government assistance, and life the nomad life on only child support payments. I have to take care of my son as he's special needs. The school system has failed us, and honestly there's nothing left for us where we are except friends, which we intend to keep in touch with anyway...

So I'm at the beginning of this adventure looking for like minded people.

I hope to meet some awesome people, that' s why I'm here.
By JuliuszFedyk
Hi everybody!

My name is Juliusz. I'm a Creative Tech / Frontend Developer.

I have been preparing for the switch for some time now, gathering skills and researching. At the moment I'm looking for a remote contract and getting ready to start traveling.
By Tomthesokmanmcnamara
I am a 65 year old retired special education teacher who sold everything and bought an RV to travel the world helping homeless individuals. I have been traveling for 6 years full time and am currently living in Minsk, Belarus. In my 6 years I have distributed 34,000 pairs of socks to homeless, had many a great conversation and giving hope to homeless in 50 states in the US. I am a writer, blogger, poet, dreamer, minimalist, frustrated musician who really can't play an instrument, though I am trying to learn. I love the nomading life and want to learn as much as I can about nomading and seeing the world.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome