Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

If you've got something to talk about, or a question to ask that just doesn't fit into another category, this is the place to share it!
Forum rules: 1) No affiliate links
By kkilkenny
Hi all, I'm a reporter at The Hollywood Reporter and I'm currently writing a story on people in the entertainment industry who are embracing living in a van on a permanent or semi-permanent basis. I'm looking to learn more, and I'd love to chat who works in the industry and/or knows someone who might be open to talking. Reply or DM if you're open to it or want to learn more! Thanks for reading.

- Katie
Hi Katie, me (Armando) and my wife Mel are available for a chat. We live in a VW van since 2012, a perpetual journey across Europe and Canada. We work online (I'm a film director/videographer) Mel is a writer and we're still rolling. You can find more about us on our website http://www.westfaliadigitalnomads.com or on our YT channel (check for Vanlifers, our documentary movie about other travelers we've met)
Cheers
A.
Book Best Rajasthan Tour Packages

Best Rajasthan tour packages . Book Rajasthan h[…]

Hello! I decided to open my freelance company in […]

No problem! :)

Seeking advice on where to start...

Hey Sam, You mentioned when joining the FB group […]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome