Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
By Ball
Recently bought a Land Rover Defender 90 and have been getting more and more interested in van life. While I'm not in the position to live in it full time, I'm interested in doing some work on it for weekend use and the occasional long weekend holiday as an adventure home. I was therefore wondering if anyone has any prior experience in regards to living in a Defender 90.

Cheers,

A
By Armando Costantino
We've met several people in a Defender, mostly in Morocco last winter. Almost everybody has a pop up tent on the top of the roof and a kitchen that come out in the backside (outside kitchen). Of course the space inside is not that much and mainly is prepared for dry country, where you can spend more time outside than inside.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome