Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Driving across the country in a camper van whilst also being a digital nomad? Here's the place to learn how to and discuss the lifestyle! Moderated by Armando Costantino & Melony Candea, co-founders of Westfalia Digital Nomads, a lifestyle blog dedicated to #vanlife while being a digital nomad. They've been on the road 4+ years!
By miller.8532
Hey guys!

I’m currently a college student and I’ve been looking into buying a bus to live in when I’m grad school, and I have a few trips planned for before then. I found two buses that I really love and I was just wondering if anyone knows of any grants for sustainable or alternative living, or for van-builds and other types of conversions? I’ve always loved to travel, see new things, and meet new people and this is one of the things that has always drawn me to van life. The other would would be that it would make me more conscious of the resources I’m using and the waste I’m producing in an effort to help save our planet.

Thanks so much and happy wandering!!

We're a team of market researcher from Malaysia wh[…]

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

Hey everyone, Just dropping by to share our lates[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome