Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

This is the spot to discuss the amazing continent that is Africa as it relates to digital nomads. Moderated by Torsten Kremser, an African resident and the founder of Nomad Convoy - a trans-African adventure travel project for digital nomads.
Thanks for setting this forum up! I am planning to go to Africa next year.
Toto, would you have any advice on Morocco? I've been before on holiday a very long time ago. But was looking for a co-working space in Marrakech if you or anyone else knows of one?
might be a bit late to the party here but I've just spent 2 months in taghazout - the small surf town in south of Morocco. It's got a GREAT co working spot called sundesk (i wrote a review of it here: https://hatsoff.world/sundesk-review) and there are also a few coffee shops where i used to do a lot of work... internet really isnt too bad (although I'd recommend buying a SIM card so you've always got back up data) but if you're looking for somewhere hot, where you can surf while working.... taghazout is a good option :) (i cant say much for marrakech but it sounds a LOT more hectic!)

We're a team of market researcher from Malaysia wh[…]

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

Hey everyone, Just dropping by to share our lates[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome