Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

This is the place to discuss cities and hotspots for digital nomads. Find your next destination and share your experiences with fellow nomads!
Planning to visit the PHL again in August. Hoping to find a place with gorgeous views, beaches or mountains (anything that's close to nature) as I intend to stay for a couple of months. Would appreciate if anyone could suggest places with co-working spaces and/or fast Internet speed. Would also be great if you could let me know of the best ISP in the area. TIA!
A place in the Philippines with beaches/nature

1. Boracay, Aklan
Boracay is a small island 315 km south of Manila in the province of Aklan. Famous for its powdery white sands and pristine blue waters, Boracay is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines.
2. El Nido, Palawan
According to CNNGo, the travel news website of CNN, El Nido in Palawan is one of the Philippines’ best beaches and island destinations because of its "extraordinary natural splendor and ecosystem.".
3. Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
A UNESCO-protected site since 1973, Puerto Galera is located in Oriental Mindoro Province about 130 km south of Manila. The name Puerto Galera is used among travelers to refer to the area surrounding the town as well, including Sabang and White Beach.
4. Samal Island, Davao City
Samal island is also known as the Garden City of Samal. It’s approximately 2 kilometers away from Davao City, the capital of Mindanao, and a whopping 1400 kilometers from Manila.
5. Panglao Island, Bohol
Located off of Bohol, Panglao is similar to Boracay, boasting fine white sands and crystal clear blue waters. The diving spots around the island are among the best in the Philippines and marine species are abundant on the island, with about 250 different species of crustaceans and 2500 species of mollusks, some of which are newly discovered.
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, my name is Bryan, I am from Zimbabwe,[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Best coworking space in Central Eastern Europe: h[…]

Hello World. You need my help. You have been look[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!