Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Get the resources, information, and answers to your burning questions about how to be a digital nomad. From quitting your day job to finding freelance gigs to taking your business on the road.
By tigereye042
I already posted a lot in my introduction post so I won't repeat much. I have two general studies degrees. Want to travel interest media audio sound editing recording. Don't know what my "calling(s)" is/are. Interest hiking history exploring research and antiques. Need all help to start for digital nomads I can get.
By Robert O'Kruk
First step is to figure out what remote skill you want to earn remotely. If you don't know I would recommend reading the 4 hour work week by Tim Ferris and then doing some research online about all the different examples of remote work that people are doing to help find something that might be a good fit for you.

Wes, our smart passport holders are going to start[…]

I don’t have a home, but I do have a US mailing ad[…]

Ask someone from there

“Oops! You've pointed someonefrom.com to Bubble, b[…]

When I need to browse “from” a specific country (w[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!