Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Get the resources, information, and answers to your burning questions about how to be a digital nomad. From quitting your day job to finding freelance gigs to taking your business on the road.
By ricketyroad
What's going on everyone?
So I've begun to learn HTML and a bit of CSS, but Ive also been curious as to the broader outlook of things. If any experienced DM's out there have any suggestions as to what will be a good avenue of approach to a language that would be flexible and useful while working/traveling, my ears are open( or rather my eyes I guess ;) ). As of now I've been learning HTML, CSS, and some WordPress. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone. Have a great day 8-) . Honestly. Haha
HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP are going to be the most commonly used languages for web development which is a huge aspect of digital business. So always helpful languages to learn for freelance work. Developing WordPress websites is another solid avenue :)

I use travelcuts which is by far the cheapest I ha[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hello! Krim's here, 28, born and raised in Philipp[…]

I'd like to add to the list, FlexJobs.com as a via[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!