Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
By Elias Arosemena
"THE MOST COLORFUL PLACE TO #GETSHITDONE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN"

"CoCoHub was created for the digital nomad community. This is not another soulless coworking space. Instead the focus lays on the connections and interactions of the members. But above all, it is an unforgettable experience - Off the beaten path!"

Good Coffee. Blazing fast WiFi. Inspiring environment. Comfortable beds.
Plus the peace of one of the smallest countries in the world.

Coworking
In one of the most beautiful areas of Malta, we created this inspiring working environment. Whether you work inside or at our open-air workspace: Who needs motivational quotes if you are staying in one of the most welcoming and beautiful communities with the 24/7 ability to grind?

Coliving
Whether you want to have your own private room or prefer to sleep in a shared room, we’ll have you covered. After your daily hustle join the others in the open air lounge and bring a cold local beer.

Community
We know how important it is to be able to work undisturbed and have likeminded people to hang out with at the end of a productive day. So we keep things fun for you.

https://cocohub.io/

Hi there Martin! It's definitely not too late to a[…]

Don't forget us!! We're new but planning to change[…]

Hi, Yes the samples are there because we're just […]

Hehe, I responded, but I don't think my responses […]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!