Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Great wifi, coffee, and possibly meeting your next business partner or client? Sign us up! Look here for the best co-working spaces around the world.
Are you the outdoorsy type but still need to be close to a big city? Or are you just looking for a relaxing small town feel with all the big city perks?

Look no further! We have the best of both worlds. Our cowork is located in Santiago, Chile in an area next to amazing mountain trails of the Andes for hiking, biking, climbing, doing yoga or just relaxing and getting some fresh air yet just 30 mins away from the city's downtown. Enjoy the peace and quiet that nature brings while still getting your Starbucks fix every morning!

With an environment designed to feel relaxed yet productive and an endless supply of coffee our spaces are just what you need! Visit our webpage or send us an email at:

www.thehallcowork.com
edgar.segovia@thehallcowork.com

I use travelcuts which is by far the cheapest I ha[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hello! Krim's here, 28, born and raised in Philipp[…]

I'd like to add to the list, FlexJobs.com as a via[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!