Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
By VladZablocky
As a management consulting professional I'd like to invite digital nomad entrepreneurs in this discussion topic to get to know each other, share experiences, discuss challenges, legal, tax issues you may face as a digital nomad entrepreneur, while travelling and running your business remotely. I will answer your questions and recite legal information on Estonian corporate law, tax regulations and help to set up EU company in Estonia and assist with Estonia’s e-Residency programme proceedings to become a location-independent entrepreneur.
Last edited by VladZablocky on Thu May 10, 2018 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Would like to see this step by step guide.

What's the income tax rate for personal/corporate with people on the Estonia e-residency? Can you register as just an individual and/or a corporation? Once you are registered as either are you able to open a bank account that can be linked with PayPal?
Robert O'Kruk wrote:Would like to see this step by step guide.

What's the income tax rate for personal/corporate with people on the Estonia e-residency? Can you register as just an individual and/or a corporation? Once you are registered as either are you able to open a bank account that can be linked with PayPal?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question. I would be glad to provide you with detailed step - by - step guide in private conversation.
With regards to corporate and individual income tax - corporate tax rate in Estonia is 20% and is taxed only when distributed as a profit (paid in dividends). Which in real - life scenario means that corporate income tax is 0% and you have to pay taxes only when you decide to distribute the profit. We are experts in assistance to obtain e-Residency and register a company in Estonia.

With regards to Paypal - sure. It is possible, because you would have fully functioning EU company with all required documentation and licenses if applicable for your business.

I would be glad to provide you more information with regards to your specific business and step - by - step guide via e-mail. Just e-mail me your contacts and brief business description to vlad@gatetobaltics.com and I will provide you with detailed info asap.

Regards,
Vlad
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome