Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
By illyv85
Hello everyone,

I am very new to this world and while I make my mind up on which business I would like to open up, I need some clarification on taxation and the company's virtual address. How does it all work please?

I am originally from Italy but I would like to base my online business somewhere where taxes are lower. Do you know if this is possible at all and if there is a country where taxation is very low? For example, Brasil is 6% of annual revenue.
Does anybody know about Jersey?

Let's imagine that I base my company in Jersey, do I need to rent a virtual office and pay for a virtual address?

Thank you so much in advance
illy
By Sealion
Hi,
I am pretty new too to this world, but I can tell you that after studying a bit I have decided to open my company in Hong Kong.
The reasons are:
- the incorporation process is fairly easy
- the maintenance cost of your company is also quite low
- the corporate tax can go from 0 ( you successfully claim status of offshore company) to 16.5%. It is interesting that if your company doesn't make more than 2 million HK dollar, the normal taxation is 8,25.

Downside: It is super complicated to open a bank account in HK.
By stefano.bertocco
Hello! I'm Italian too and actually I have 2 companies in Bulgaria (10% tax).
Everything's depend on what you are planning on doing and how, because some stuff is legal and some other is not.
OFC I came here because the taxation in Italy is very bad, but also because here there are more opportunities for sure as is still less developed then central europe.

Ciao!

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,R[…]

Hey! A few years I was lucky enough to descover B[…]

I believe visas are 9 months in duration, but can […]

Yep, I wouldn't mention any work which you may, or[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome