Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
Hi everyone!

Its the first time I post something on this forum. I've been struggling to find helpful information on which status I should get for my freelance work, according to my situation.

I'm french. I do architecture illustration. So, Artist (Maison des Artistes) have been the perfect status for me (I only pay 16,25% of "social taxes"). But now that I'm constantly moving from a country to an other, I wonder if this can still work for me:
- Am I allowed to still have the Artist status even if I don't spend more than couple months per year in France? (I still have a French address)
- Is it changing my social rights? (healthcare, retirement...) Am I able to keep and use my social healthcare if I'm in Europe?
- To which country I have to pay my taxes? (my main client is gonna be based in France, but in the future I want to be able to have clients from anywhere in the world)

I spent a lot of time searching on the web and having phone calls, but every time I explain that I'm nomad, people seem to think I'm an alien and don't have answers to my questions :mrgreen: So, I hope you guys will have (some of) them. Cheers! :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome