Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
Good afternoon!
I am becoming a digital nomad and I would like to ask for your advice. I have heard that there are some countries that you can become citizen of them online (so the whole process of becoming a citizen happens online). Then you have the rights of a citizen of that country (like giving invoices, paying taxes there etc). Do you know which are those countries? (and any other related info). I am looking for countries that have a favorable taxation environment.
Thanks!
Hi,
I don't know how to become a citizen online, but there are also other favorable countries in Europe where is pretty easy to do all the documents and where the taxation is good.
Like in Bulgaria taxation is 10%. Right now also in Romania easy to open a company. I would say that eastern europe is something to reckon with

We're a team of market researcher from Malaysia wh[…]

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome