Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Foreign countries, foreign laws...stay out of jail with the help of this forum and find the best solution for your tax questions.
Hey guys,

Recently http://digitalnomad.company/ reached out to me to see how we could collaborate. Basically they're a service that helps digital nomads setup businesses legally depending on where you live and what you're trying to do. They help make it so you can avoid paying unnecessary taxes and save a ton a time.

I've setup two not for profit corporations and one general partnership business in Canada and I really disliked the whole process for all of it. It was very time consuming and frustrating at points. At least in Canada, the resources for deciphering what they want you to fill in on the forms can be quite confusing for the average joe. Personally I'm glad I struggled through the processes myself and figured it out...but having someone do it for me would have been so nice.

What do you think? Do you see value in using a professional service to help you? Or is bootstrapping of more value to you? Let me know in the comments :)
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, my name is Bryan, I am from Zimbabwe,[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Best coworking space in Central Eastern Europe: h[…]

Hello World. You need my help. You have been look[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!