Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

How do you get into and stay in foreign countries? VISA on arrival, e-VISA, or an embassy visit? We'll help you get the info you need to arrive at your destination.
I spend a lot of time in Spain, but their red tape for visas is onerous, plus they require registering an address, making me subject to their taxes. The Schengen Visa is even worse.

As an American, I can go ninety days in any consecutive 180 without a visa, but the other ninety cannot be in Schengen.

I’d like to find a country that would allow me to take advantage of the EU free access rules without requiring me to put more than half my time in that country. I am retired, so I don’t have to worry about working and my income is much more I need (been roaming four years without a problem) and even more than Spain’s excessive €25K/yr requirement.

Need a place that either (1) will not require me to register a residence address, or (2) where I can rent a shack with a mailbox cheap enough to justify keeping it while I am absent for a long time.

Bonus if I don’t have to do a ton of paperwork to make it legal.
Bonus if I don’t have to sit on my butt in USA a long time waiting for it to be granted.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome