Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

How do you get into and stay in foreign countries? VISA on arrival, e-VISA, or an embassy visit? We'll help you get the info you need to arrive at your destination.
User avatar
By Sumsy1
I am going to the philippines in 4 days for 9 months, and I am aware that I am allowed to enter the philippines for 30 days without a visa, and then get a visa whilst there. I recently found out that I can actually apply for a 59 day visa upon arrival into the airport and was given advice to fill out an application form before hand. My question is, which application form? I have seen various application forms online, including visa extension forms (BI FORM NO. TVS-CGAF-VE-2016), but surely an extension form is for when you already have a visa? Or is this the correct form? Also am I correct in saying that for this visa, I require a passport photo, bank statement and peso's? Thanks in advance! :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome