[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
NUMBER26 / N26 - Online Banking Without Fee's? - Digital Nomads Forum

Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Get the tips you need to save every penny when it comes to foreign currencies. From where to exchange to top tips and strategies, you'll find it here!
I saw some other forum members talking about N26, some form of online bank account that appears to be well suited to international travellers. https://n26.com/

I'm going to ask them to share more information in this forum thread so we can all learn more! :)

Banking with is easy. The bank asks you to go somewhere where you have good internet and with live video chat will make a picture of you and your pasport.
They take very little time to check your background and when approval is given your credit card will be at your given address in a few days.
I am building a and wanted to use this bank account for the webshop. this was not allowed.
Payment with the Apple shop didn't work. The card was not recognised. I was asked to send the information so they could solve the issue.
The card works with every VISA/MASTERCARD ATM here in Nepal.

Namaste
What are the ways you know of that you can deposit into this account? Can it be linked with PayPal? Can you e-transfer out of it?

I like the idea of this but have concerns regarding how new it is. Can it be shut down? What happens to my money if it's with the bank and something causes them operating issues? Do I get my money back?
Hei Elena!

I've been with N26 now for about a year and yep - it's completely free : )

The process of setting up an account is straightforward (and fun! you get to chat with someone : ) and then you'll get a card sent in a nicely designed envelope.

PLUS:
- You can use the MasterCard as a credit card for online payments
- at the same time you can use it also for picking up money at many ATMs and paying in many shops
- if you're inside the Eurozone then you don't pay withdrawal fees
- it works internationally (personally confirmed in the US and Europe)
- they have a feature called "Moneybeam" that allows you to transfer money from one N26 account to another, similar to how this works with email address in paypal

MINUS:
- some ATMs, especially older ones, don't seem to recognize the card, so have a backup plan ready
- some shops don't accept it because it's a credit card, and there's frequently a confusion about what this is exactly (because it's a credit card that is a debit card, so it's strange regarding whether the shop pays extra when you use the card for payment)
- there is a pure debit card that you can order too, but that one got accepted much less for me in ATMs and shops, than the credit card

---

They're currently also about to turn into a fully-fledged bank, so there are a bunch of additional features and options coming up that I haven't yet investigated thoroughly.

So, all in all, I'm happy : )
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome