Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
Hello, Digital nomads or remote workers.

I'm Jongjin Choi and co-maker of Hive Arena. I would like to introduce it to future friends. I was running a coworking space from 2014 for 3 years. And last year I changed coworking space to coliving & coworking space. For 3 years, over 300 digital nomads visited and were working at my space. Most of our coworkers are tech people. Especially software engineers.

We featured one of The best 11 coworking spaces in Asia on Forbes. We want to create a global community with foreigners and local people in South Korea.

If you are interested in, please read 7 Reasons why Seoul should be the top of city for working remotely and contact us. We help you make new friends and will feel like home in korea
Twitter or Website

My email address : jongjin.choi@hivearena.com or Our email : hello@hivearena.com
Attachments
new-hivearena-house-background.jpg
Hi there, I have looked at your space before since my goal is to be a digital nomad and travel Asia. I stayed in South Korea for 5 months in 2015 and fell in love with it, so I do hope to come back as much as possible. Your coworking space looks just like the type of place I'd love to share with other amazing professionals.
Nice to meet you. You stayed for 5 months. I think you had a great experience. Seoul is one of biggest cities in the world. But many people don't know about Seoul. They said Where is Seoul? Or I heard North Korea. But I don't know about South Korea. They are worrying about Safe. I think Korea is the safest country in the world. I recommend this link. https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/11/07/us-expats-in-seoul-sk-baldwin-pkg-nr.cnn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome