Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
I've visited many sites claiming to be massive accommodation databases, but none have come close to the reach of AllTheRooms.com. The site can show results around the world from AirBnB, TripAdvisor, VRBO, and a bunch of smaller regional sites. There are dozens of filters to help you narrow the results. My only complaint is that the site isn't very speedy on mobile yet.

Overall, the site seems to function very well and I look forward to using it to book my next accommodation instead of visiting 5+ sites. I hope All The Rooms comes in handy for anyone searching for accommodation soon. It looks like a very promising platform and I believe it will be a valuable resource for a long time.
Yes it's pretty great! Do you normally search 5+ sites each time you want to stay somewhere, or do you kinda have one platform favourite depending on what type of accommodation you want to stay in?

Personally I've gotten a little fed up searching multiple sites to find one hostel for example, so I usually just use Hostelworld because I like their interface the best.

I use travelcuts which is by far the cheapest I ha[…]

Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hello! Krim's here, 28, born and raised in Philipp[…]

I'd like to add to the list, FlexJobs.com as a via[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!