Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
Hello Digital Nomads!

My name is Jason and I am the Community Manager of our co-working / co-living space here at NomadLife. I just wanted to reach out to let you all know about the new community we have just opened in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica! We are extremely excited about this new location and can’t wait to begin hosting digital nomads from all over the world!

Some of you might be familiar with us as we were previously located in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua and have been running our community since January 2017.

If anyone is interested in visiting Costa Rica during their travels, we would be thrilled to welcome you into our beautiful community! We offer a brand new co-working space, fiber optic internet, private or shared accommodation, healthy meal plans, daily activities (yoga, surfing, waterfall hikes, etc.) and of course the natural beauty of Costa Rica.

If you are interested in visiting us please check out our website NomadLife or visit our Facebook page for more information.

If you want to know more about Costa Rica please read this Article on why it makes such a great destination for digital nomads.

Thanks everyone, we hope to see you soon!

Jason Bell
info@nomad.life

*Admin please remove if post is not appropriate for this forum.

We're a team of market researcher from Malaysia wh[…]

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome