Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
Hi all,

We are currently looking into opening a Coworking & Coliving space in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Eindhoven is Europe's leader as the technological innovation center and a great place for inspiration and living. The concept should be realised in the beginning of 2018 and we are looking for your help.

What would you seek in a Coworking/Coliving place and would you be interested in joining us for a one-week or one-month working retrait?

Best regards,
Vera Janssen

PS. If you want to get in touch with us for more information, please send an e-mail to janssen.vera@gmail.com.
Hey Michael, thx for your message! Still doing this project, however it may not be located in Eindhoven but somewhere more off the grid in nature somewhere. Meanwhile I've found several likeminded individuals with whom I am currently working towards creating the concept, and looking for the best place(s) for it. I can keep you posted if you'd like, or do you want to get involved to realize this? Let me know :)
First of all, that's a great initiative! I wish there were projects like this one in other countries.

I'm planning to be in the Netherlands towards the end of October for a conference. If this retreat place is ready by then, I'd very much like to join you for a few days, either before or after the conference.

Cheers!
vera.janssen wrote:Hey Michael, thx for your message! Still doing this project, however it may not be located in Eindhoven but somewhere more off the grid in nature somewhere. Meanwhile I've found several likeminded individuals with whom I am currently working towards creating the concept, and looking for the best place(s) for it. I can keep you posted if you'd like, or do you want to get involved to realize this? Let me know :)

Please do keep me posted) I won’t be able to contribute much in a project in a different country, but I am going to be in Netherlands for a few weeks in July, so we can meet. By the way may I ask you if you know similar projects in Netherlands? I like the idea of coliving. I have participated in a similar project in St. Petersburg, and I thought about creating one in Prague, where I currently live.
How to begin ( 3D Designer )

Hey Vikmarth, I would highly recommend a refurbis[…]

There's really no one answer! As a general rule, A[…]

Penang, Malaysia

Once you're on the ground and there you can use lo[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!