Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By jinjin
Hola todos! I am thinking about going to Playa Del Carmen for about 6 weeks starting in mid-March. I am a solo female traveler and while I'm adventurous, I'd like t play it safe in Mexico. I've been to Mexico before but always as part of a resort or during a business trip with fluent Spanish speakers and always in a group.

I have found alot of nice places within the touristy area of PDC; however, they are very $$$ because it's usually the entire house that fits 6+ people. I would love to find someone to split an AirBnB with. Some of these places are rather large so it looks like we would have our own space. It would also be good to know another DN while in Mexico (especially if I go missing!).

Anyone interested??

:idea: Here's a link -> workmode.co Hey guys[…]

Hey guys I'm friz, I'm an indie maker. Currently t[…]

hotels in Kiev, Ukraine

hey there, hope everyone in a Christmas mood. I'm […]

Hey everyone, Just dropping by to share our lates[…]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome