Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By danielkhatton
Hi all,

I'm going to be heading out to Chiang Mai at the beginning of December to kick off my life of nomadism and looking to rent a 1 bed apartment while I'm there.

My question is, as I'm heading out during high season, does anyone think I may struggle to find a place or is there always something available?

Any info would be gratefully appreciated!

Dan
By Robert O'Kruk
Something is always available but it just might be a little more expensive. Realistically its best to wait to get there and look around in person. Booking something online is convenient, but in my experience the rental pictures often look nicer than the reality :)
By danielkhatton
Great! That was the one thing I was concerned about. I've booked a hotel for the first week so I can get a lay of the land before deciding on an area and then looking for an apartment.

If you are at least a small fan of history, art an[…]

Yep I've used getsitecontrol as well and loved it.[…]

Egg Wifi in Europe?

Hi guys, new member here! Me and my friends will b[…]

We recently launched our mobile app on iOS & A[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!