Welcome Nomad!

The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for the best hostels and housing options abroad? (First question, what's the wifi like and is it free). Start here and get the inside scoop from other Digital Nomads.
By tedbendixson
I love to snowboard. I also love to work remotely.

I've been thinking it would be awesome to have a digital nomad ski house somewhere in Colorado (I am partial to Breckenridge, but I am open to everyone's feedback).

It's a pretty simple idea. You rent out a room or a bunk for a set period of time. I help you line up your ski pass, equipment, and other things.

I'm also a certified snowboarding & skiing instructor, so I can teach people who want to brush up on their technique. I build iPhone apps too, so if any of you are interested in learning those skills, again, I am at your disposal.

Are you interested in something like this? Wanna spend some of your winter in beautiful Breckenridge Colorado with a group of like-minded skiers/snowboarders/digital nomads living the dream?

Let me know by replying to the thread or sending me an email:
tedbendixson@me.com

Also, let me know what your ideal stay looks like. Do you want to be there for two weeks, a month, more than a month? Would you want me to take care of your ski equipment too? Are any of you interested in visiting the mountains in the summer for mountain biking, hiking, and other schenanigans?

Let me know. I'd love to see what you think of it.

Best,
-Ted Bendixson
By Robert O'Kruk
Hey Ted, welcome ro the forum! I definitely think there's a niche of winter sport digital nomads. With the right offering I think could make something work. Best of luck!
Who Are You? Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, my name is Bryan, I am from Zimbabwe,[…]

Anyone Living in Sri Lanka ?

Hi Nomads ! I'm a french digital nomad living in[…]

Best coworking space in Central Eastern Europe: h[…]

Hello World. You need my help. You have been look[…]

Join Our Facebook Group Today!