[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Currency Trading whilst I travel - Digital Nomads Forum

Welcome Nomad!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE USING THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE - The #1 free community for digital nomads. Ask questions and get answers. Share experiences, knowledge and your adventure. No more paid and private clubs, just one awesome community! Welcome :)

Looking for work to support your digital nomad lifestyle? Browse the best jobs and resources for digital nomads on the job hunt.
By uk2asia
After my partner and I decided 5 years ago that we wanted to spend more time with her family in North Eastern Thailand I began looking for a way of earning whilst travelling.
I stumbled across currency trading online and spent every spare minute that I had in finding a strategy that would give me a steady income.
It really was quite a journey with ups and downs along the way.
In June 2015 I found a mentor with whom I worked and finally found success gaining consistency and started making a steady income.
Since then I have taught my partner how to trade and after 2 months, she got it, managing with the same consistency.
Many friends have since asked me to teach them and so I decided to put a website together allowing them to do the same but bypass all the mistakes and wasted time that I had to go through.
Now, all that I need is my laptop and an internet connection to be able to work and earn wherever we find ourselves.
The additional joy with what we do is that the way that we trade only requires us to be in front of our screens for a maximum of 3 to 4 hours 4 days a week. On a good day when the markets are moving we can be done in less than an hour.
To help others I post live on Twitter @uk2asia whilst I trade showing my entries and my results.
I won't say that you will make a fortune overnight, but with some serious study time and by following some simple rules, anyone can be successful in trading and can be earning a living from anywhere in the world.

I have twice had my posts deleted from here as the mediator has said that my message looks like spam selling a get rich quick scam.
This is absolutely not the case. I am not selling anything. I am just sharing my experience of how I found a way to give me location freedom.
Last edited by uk2asia on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MayaNik
Glad you've found success uk2asia! Unfortunately there is a subset of people in the nomad world selling snake oil... and in actuality are only making money off of teaching other people how to make money (and not actuality doing the original thing they're teaching). Us mods can be on the lookout for this quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing your story :)
By uk2asia
I understand that and when I first started out I wasted a lot of money with those who talk the talk without walking the walk. Which is one of the reasons I decided to help my friends and anyone else who is interested in getting started without it costing anything. Plus I post my trading live on Twitter as I am taking trades.
Thanks for your reply.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Our Digital Nomad Facebook Group Is Plain Awesome